Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Little Black Dress

I ADORE vintage fashion and have a huge admiration and respect for Coco (Gabrielle) Chanel. Last month I finally got round to watching Coco Before Chanel staring Audrey Tautou. A great film and a fantastic performance by Audrey!

 As it gets more into the party season I was thinking about looking for a new dress, a little black dress to be precise! And the LBD as many of you will know is of course attributed Coco Chanel. It is simple in its elegance, versatile, and as a fashion rule is a wardrobe staple, every woman should own one! Last year my LBD was a very fetching Grecian draped maternity dress and so the search is on for something new! 

While having a search around some of my favourite vintage shops on-line I found this lovely little number from The Frockery! It is really stunning, with tiny black beads on the skirt and silver beads around the bust. I love it, and with a price tag of only £30 + postage its a bargain!! Hmmmmm... may have to go count my pennies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment